Thursday, May 28, 2009

Three Beautiful Babes

These were charms I did for a necklace that a mom at our preschool won in a silent auction. She was pregnant at the time and wanted to wait till the baby got a little older. These are her 3 angels at 3 months old. Their initials are on the back in a fancy script. It turned out so well. I could probably make a ton of $$$$ doing these but I would loose my mind making the same type thing over and over and over again. Normally I will solder for a couple of hours then move to the sewing machine or bead weaving for a break. 

1 comment:

Gina said...

hey! does this make my babes "blog celebrities" since they're on your blog?? found your blog through your etsy shop. i'm sending someone the link to your etsy shop that liked my necklace. mind if i add you to my blogroll?