Sunday, May 10, 2009


Happy Mother's Day! I am planning NOTHING! I just want a regular day. I've been sooo busy with shows, school fundraisers, school end of year program practice, yada yada yada. I just want to piddle around the house and yard and cook something good for supper. I will say my sweet babies at preschool gave their mommies the most adorable gift for Mother's day. Ornamentea had these great bezels on clearance. The children did their tiny pinky prints in images of flowers and bugs. I just outlined and put in a few details (they are only 3 & 4 yrs. old and working in a very small space). We put them on ribbon and boy were they sweet. I still wear a button my daughter made me for M day when she was 5 ( she is 22 now). Happy Mother's day , our children are our greatest gift and accomplishment. 

No comments: