Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas and free time. WHAT!!!!!!!!

You would think that after all the shows, wholesale and consignment orders I've done this fall I would be ready to put done the soldering iron for a while. Normaly I would be a little burnt out but not this year for some reason. When I know I don't have to do something , I'm pumped and cranking stuff out. When I have to, I don't want to. I wonder what a psychologist would say about that. The tree is finally up and most of the presents bought. Now I get to play and play I have been doing. My kitchen looks like a mad scientist lab. Instead of cookie cutters and sprinkles, there is liver of sulfer,pickle,a disc cutter and a rock tumbler. I got my felting machine out and dusted to off and now need to get a pipe cutter. Don't ask, I got a new book. Some of this mass creative hysteria is for my friends and families Christmas gifts. I promise I won't poison my family. When I start making cookies I will clean my kitchen counter extremely well. 

I can't believe I won the "City of Oaks" contest I entered. I'm so proud! My competition was great and I believe I only won by a point or two. Who cares, I won, I won!

No comments: