Monday, September 1, 2008

Trinity Misson Ring

Well it is finished. My prototype for my ring to raise money for Hearts and Hands for Haiti! I don't know the price yet and it will be a while before I get several made to post on Etsy. It is a tedious process and time consuming. Plus sterling prices are terrible so it may get a little pricey. All profits 100% will go to this organization. I've prayed about how my art could be used for God's glory and this is what came from that request. Each ring will be different, as we were created to each be an individual. Each circle represents Father,Son and Holy Spirit. The hammered textured ring is for Christ for obvious reasons. I thought about filing to make the circles more perfect but threw that idea out quickly because none of us are.

No comments: